Bringing Adventure to You
Expand your horizons
The cloud is a light weight, full size camp trailer. Designed as a modified canned ham, the overall
dimensions are 12′ long, 6′ 8″ wide and 6′ 6″ tall. Plans include a rear dinette which makes into a full size bed,
a front kitchen area, and can be set up with full amenities. It will utilize the same construction as our other models
with a 2″X4″ and 2″X2″ box steel frame, and 2″X2″ box tube aluminum exoskeleton with structural engineered wall panels.
Cloud Base Model 78
- Meranti real wood paneling.
- 2X2X1/8” light weight aluminum exoskeleton.
- 4X2X1/8” and 2X2X1/8” powder coated tube steel frame.
- Fully insulated with polystyrene insulation. R values of 5 for the roof, 7 1/2 for the floor, and 3 in the walls.
- .050” side and belly pan aluminum, .063” aluminum diamond plate rock guard.
- Constructed using 3M marine grade adhesives and VHB tapes to eliminate leaks and rot.
- Tinted windows.
- 15” trailer rated tires.
- 3500# Dexter axle.
- Bare weight 1375 pounds, 165 pound tongue weight.
- All LED interior and exterior lighting.
- 12 volt, 35ah deep cycle AGM battery and box.
- 12V USB and socket power station.
Cloud Owners Manual
Some Available Options Include:
- Select grade real wood paneling and trim.
- Individual interior packages available, with all amenities.
- Double coat urethane interior finish. (two additional coats)
- Two coat metallic powder coated frame and exoskeleton.
- Many wheel and tire options to choose from.
- Rear receiver hitch.
- Upgraded interior and exterior lighting.
- Durable ABS tongue box.
- 12 volt, deep cycle marine battery and box.
- Heavy duty 15 amp dual 12V USB and socket power station.
- 125 volt, 15 amp AC power port plug.